We run a full panel of tests (including content of CBDs, terpenes, residual solvents, microbials, pesticides, and mycotoxins) on the extracts from all plant material from a new farm to assure your safety. We then test every batch for potency so we can assure a consistent product. We also test the potency of random samples of our final product for cannabinoids (CBDs) and THC. All our products contain extract that is diluted, so they fall within legal range of THC (under 0.3%) at the final product state.
Check out each Certificate of Analysis (C of A) linked below (remember extracts and batches are significantly more potent in THC than final product)
- Kentucky Extract – Full panel on new plant: produced batches 001 and 003
- Kentucky Batch 001: [Lot numbers: S001, S002, S003, S005, S007, S010, S013, S014, R003, R004]
- Kentucky Batch 003: [Lot numbers: P002, P003, S011, S012, S015]
- Oregon Lifter Extract- Full panel on new plant. Produced Batches 006 and 009
- Oregon Lifter Batch 009: [Lot numbers: S017, S018, S019, S020, S021, S022, S023]
- Oregon Lifter Batch 006: [Lot numbers: S024, S025]